Reorder pages in my navigation menu
As you build out your site, you may need to change the order of the pages in your website's navigation bar. If you change your mind later on, you can quickly reorder them again. You might also consider making your pages into a drop-down menu.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Scroll to Websites + Marketing and select Manage next to your website to open your site.
- Select Edit Website or Edit Site to open your website builder.
- In the Site Navigation menu, select the icon to reorder pages. In the mobile app, select Pages.
- Use the lines next to each page to drag and drop your pages in the correct order. Your Home page will always be the first page.
Note: If you want to add items to an empty drop-down menu, then change the empty drop-down menu's page settings and select Menu Settings.
- Select Done when you’re finished.
- Your changes are saved automatically. Use Preview to see the results and when you're ready to make the changes public, publish your site.