Viewing Exceptions for Preset Profiles
If direct updates to domain names cause exceptions to their associated preset profiles, you can use these instructions to view the exceptions.
Exceptions are normal and do not indicate a problem.
- Log in to your My Products page.
- If you aren't automatically directed there, make sure to select the My Products tab:
- Click Manage All:
- You must be in the Advanced List View of your account in order to view domains in preset profiles. In the upper right corner, choose Advanced List View:
- In the Advanced Options section on the left side of your account, click on the preset profile you'd like to view:
- In the Present Profiles section, click Manage.
Note: If you don't see the Advanced Options section, you'll need to click on the small arrow at the very left-hand edge of your account.
The Preset Profile Manager window displays, which shows your profile exceptions. See Manage Preset Profiles for more information.