Through Quick Shopping Cart®, you can search for orders in the Manage Orders page. The results display in the invoice list for the specified search criteria.
Search criteria can be completely entered, or partially entered using a wildcard (*) character. For example, to search for all invoices using the last name Smith, enter Smith in the Last Name field. To find all invoices where the customer's last name begins with Smith, enter Smith. Please note search results could include Smith, Smithson, Smithers, etc.
To Search Orders in Quick Shopping Cart
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- Click Quick Shopping Cart.
- Click Manage next to the Quick Shopping Cart account you want to use.
- From the Manage menu, in the Orders section, select Manage Orders.
- In the Search for Orders grid, enter search criteria in any combination of the displayed search fields:
- Invoice #
- From Date
- E-Mail Address
- To Date
- First Name
- Last Name
- Item SKU
- Company Name
- Item Description
- International Only
- Click Search. The order lists updates to reflect your search criteria.