Публікація моєї крамниці
This video and the information below it explain how to get your GoCentral Online Store set up and open for business.
Before you can publish your site, you'll need to make sure your online store is ready to receive orders. For your convenience, payment and shipping methods will automatically be set up for you. All you need to do is add a product to your store and your site will be ready to go live. The online store is only available on the Online Store plan.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account and open your product. (Need help opening your product?)
- If this is your first time in the Website Builder, you will need to set up your site before adding your products.
- Once you've designed and reviewed your site, click on the three-bar menu button in the top left corner.
- Click Online Store.
- Add at least one product to your site. (Need help adding products?)
- Once you've added your products, click Website to preview your site.
- Click the three-bar menu button again.
- Click Publish Site.
- If you are ready to go live, click Publish Site. If you need to make additional changes, select Not Yet.