Forward my Microsoft 365 email to a different email account
Create a forward so incoming messages go to a different email account like Gmail or Yahoo. This can save you time instead of having to check multiple email accounts.
- Sign in to Outlook on the web. Use your Microsoft 365 email address and password (your GoDaddy username and password won't work here).
- In the top right corner, select Settings > View all Outlook settings.
- Select Mail > Forwarding.
- Select the check box to Enable forwarding and enter the email address you want to receive forwarded emails.
- Select the check box to Keep a copy of forwarded messages if you want to keep copies of your incoming email in your Outlook inbox. If you don't check this, once the email message is forwarded, it's deleted from your Outlook account.
- Select Save. Any emails sent to your Outlook account will now forward to your preferred inbox.