Outlook for PC: Add an email signature
With Office 365 from GoDaddy, you can create email signatures in Outlook, on your PC, that are automatically added to the end of your emails.
- Launch Outlook on your PC.
- Go to the Home tab, and then click New Email.
- Click Options.
- Go to the Message tab.
- Click Signatures, and then click Signatures...
- Select the Email Signature tab, and then click New.
- Enter a name for the signature, and then click OK.
- Enter the signature you want to use, and then click OK.