Installing and Activating Your Premium Joomla! Template
After you download your premium Joomla!® template, you need to install and activate it through the Joomla! admin panel.
To Install and Activate Your Premium Joomla! Template
- Log in to your Joomla! admin panel. (If you installed Joomla! on the root level, the admin panel URL is http://coolexample.com/administrator, where coolexample.com is your domain name. If you installed Joomla! in a folder, add the folder name before /administrator.)
- From the Extensions menu, select Extensions Manager.
- In the Upload Package File section, click Browse, select the template
ZIPfile you received, and then click Open.
- Click Upload and Install.
- From the Extensions menu, select Template Manager.
- Select the theme you want to activate, and then click Make Default. Your new theme displays on your site. If your site does not display, press the F5 key on your keyboard to refresh the page.
NOTE: As a courtesy, we provide information about how to use certain third-party products, but we do not endorse or directly support third-party products and we are not responsible for the functions or reliability of such products. Joomla!® is a registered trademark of Open Source Matters, Inc., in the United States and/or other countries. All rights reserved.