Import or export WordPress database
In WordPress, there are situations such as restores, backups, and migrations where you may want to import or export your MySQL database. When importing and exporting your database, you have two choices:
- Call our support number and one of our experts can do it for you for a fee.
- Do it yourself following the instructions in the tables below.
WordPress Premium Support
Our support experts can perform the following services for you for a fee:
- Import 1 WordPress database from a backup to the specified database.
- Example: backup.sql file.
- Export 1 WordPress database, and place the file into the hosting account.
To Do It Yourself
To import or export your database yourself, use the table below to find the scenario that's applicable and follow those instructions.
|To do it yourself, see||Difficulty|
|Export MySQL databases||Basic|
|Import SQL files into MySQL databases||Basic|
|Exporting MySQL database in SSH||Advanced|
|Importing MySQL Databases via SSH||Advanced|
- For more information about our premium support for WordPress, please visit our WP Premium Support Catalog.