Change Email Address Used
The Website Builder contact email address is used for any forms included on your website. Once a user submits a form, the information is sent to the contact email address you specified when you set up your Website Builder account. You can change this email address at any time.
A valid email address must be entered in this field.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- In your Products list click Website Builder, and then click Manage next to the account you want to use.
- If you are working in the Page Designer, click Exit Designer.
- From the Settings menu, select Site.
- In the Email Address field, enter the email address you want to use to receive your form submissions.
Note: The contact form cannot send to Live, Gmail, or Hotmail® addresses. You must use an email address associated with your domain.
- Click OK.