Add a payment method to my GoDaddy account
Here's how to add a credit, debit, gift or prepaid card or a checking account to your GoDaddy account for buying or renewing products.
Add a payment method by contacting a GoDaddy Guide.
Required: You must have at least one non-expired product in your account (free trials don't count), to add a card as a payment method. Otherwise, you may see an error message like: "You missed some required information..."
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- Click this icon in the upper-right corner:
- Click Account Settings.
- Click Payment Methods.
- Click Add Payment Method and then select Credit/Debit/Prepaid Card, Checking Account, or Gift Card.
- Complete the fields (some are required).
- Now's the time to change the payment method for your products to use the payment method you just added.
- Got more than one payment method? Set a backup payment method just in case the primary method doesn't work.